Nowadays, when the Internet is used for many things in daily life, most human beings have an obligation to make each and every website accessible with a comfortable browsing experience.
There are people whose use of the sites has become difficult for them to the point where it is impossible, due to different disabilities.
As a result, we make every possible effort to promote and make the sites accessible to everyone.
Our vision is that every person whoever he is will be able to choose which is the easiest way for him to surf the Internet, and we will be able to help him.
Our way is to remember, that every person deserves equality. And we will do everything in order to reach that goal.
We firmly believe that the Internet should be available and accessible to everyone, and we are committed to providing an Internet site and complying with the Israeli standard (TI 55 68) To be more accessible to a wider audience, regardless of situation or ability.
To accomplish this, we are preparing to conform as closely as possible to the Internet Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) of the Internet Consortium World Wide Web (W3C), level AA. The instructions explain how to make Internet content accessible to people with a wide range of disabilities. Compliance with these guidelines helps us make sure that the site is accessible to all people: blind people, people with motor disabilities, visual disabilities, disabled Cognitive skills, and more.
How does the website accessibility work?
An accessibility plug-in of Making Equality company has been implemented on the site. In order to allow the user to choose more convenient viewing and browsing options.
When you click on the additional icon (green icon at the bottom right of the page), the accessibility menu will open.
Did you encounter a problem?
If you did not find the content you were looking for on the site or if you are interested in the help of a service representative, you can press f4 and a window will open for you to leave contact information. Please leave your name and number and a representative from our company will contact you.
In addition, you can press an “emergency button” in the add-on (found at the bottom of the add-on) to dial or send a quick message. When using the computer, press the red button to download a remote connection.
What’s in the accessibility menu?
• Fast navigation between the central pages on the site.
• Adjustment of the font size on the site.
• Changes to spaces of the letters on the site.
• space changes between the lines on the site.
• Increasing the view of the site.
• Adjustment of the location of the texts on the site (right/left/center).
• Changing the colors of the titles/backgrounds/texts on the website.
• Mouse cursor color – change the mouse cursor to big and black/ big and white.
• Readable font – changing the font to a more readable font.
• Highlighting titles – highlighting all the titles on the site.
Highlighting links – highlighting all the links on the site.
• Enlarging texts – displaying the texts on the site in a viewing window when passing through.
• Reading support – adding a virtual marker in order to track the user’s location on the site.
• Focusing support – highlighting a certain area on the site during reading.
• Dark contrast – the site’s color changes to light on a dark background.
• Light contrast – changing the colors of the site to dark on a light background.
High contrast – changing the site’s colors to contrasting colors.
• High saturation – increasing the intensity of the colors on the site.
• Low saturation – reducing the intensity of the colors on the site.
• Monochrome – changing the colors of the site to black and white.
• Mute sounds – immediate muting of all video or audio on the site.
• Hide images – hide all the images on the site.
• Stopping animations – disabling flickering and moving elements on the screen.
Emphasis of element – stressing a specific element when moving through the site.
• clicking emphasis – the emphasis of a specific element when clicking.
• Reading mode – the website displays without decoration and without images.
• Keyboard navigation – navigate using the keyboard keys between the links/titles/buttons/forms/menus/images on the site.
• Screen reader – reading texts on the site by clicking on the desired text.
• Microphone – performing voice commands
Please be advised.
We go to great lengths to provide a comfortable and accessible browsing experience for all users of the site.
Despite this, certain components of the site may not be fully accessible.
If you find any kind of accessibility problem, Please update us and we will do everything possible in order for this problem to be solved.
Accessibility coordinator information:
Name: Tavor Abrahami
Last update date: 27.08.2023